The Arcanica Role Play (Here)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Arcanica Role Play (Here)

Post by Tucker789 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Bristie did not like the desert. She did not like the air, she did not like the sand,
but mostly- she did not like the lack of life. Occasionally she would sense a worm sliding under them, but it went on its way, probably discouraged at the amount of potential enemies it would have to fight if it wanted to make a move. The first one they encountered was giant, and several deep wounds were inflicted upon it fairly quickly, perhaps it sent some sort of warning to the others to stay away? Bristie wasn't sure, she could not understand the low murmuring from the worms, as she had spent no time with them. The worms she had in the forest were small, like the size of her finger, and massively unintelligent.

Bristie was the eyes and ears for the group, circling overhead in her raven form. She could see the shifting of the sand as things passed under it- and after a bit she began to wonder if the group was drawing the attention of the worms, or there just happened to be an abundance in this desert.
the heat from the sun was oppressive, but flying trough the air helped a bit, and the heat from the sand helped to keep her up without her expending too much energy of her own.
She had never before remained in an animal form for too long, but she realized it may have consequences on her personality- she found this out when she accidentally let out a loud "CAW" while the group was resting one night. She played it off by pretending to cough,
but she was sure they all caught it.

Valziahzahl said he would take the first watch, as the group sat around a small campfire. Mainly though, he just wanted to be left alone from these mortals for a time.
Day after day he watched them stumble about, some acting all mighty and strong, when Valziahzahl could simply rip their throats open and feast on their blood before they could do anything about it.
There were two member though who might prove problamatic- one being the girl Isabella,
if that was truly her name. On occasion, Val had picked up on someone starting to call her "Daz-" but they would catch themselves and play it off. The girl and her dragons had secrets, but Val did not care what they were. Dragons had been a tool used in the past to defeat the forces of Hell, so they could potentially be used against him now.
The other was Isabella's apparent lover, Zero. Val could sense a power about him, he could smell it in the air, but he could not yet make out its nature. Val kept his eye on both, but he also kept an eye on the sky- he had sensed someone watching the group as they entered the desert. Perhaps it was that annoying hobbit from before. Though the hobbit did not seem to be in good graces with the group, he still posed a potential wild card, as Val did not know the full length of his capabilities. The hobbit was clever enough to break the silencing spell, and slip away, but Val did not know whether that was something simple for the hobbit, or hard.
Pushing these thought away, Val sat down a little ways from the camp. He crossed his legs and assumed a meditative position. A peculiar sensation of having his entire body being pulled on swept over him, then suddenly it stopped. He opened his eyes, and looked down upon his body, still sitting in the sand meditating. This simple imitation could perform many
things, but right now it just needed to pose as a watcher for the group.
He snapped his fingers, and it echoed across the desert as if he were standing in an empty room. The world rushed past him, he could feel the wind blasting him in his face. He watched as the world warped by under his feet, seemingly pulling him towards somewhere- and then suddenly it stopped. Val was in a dark underground chamber. Torches lit with green fire lined the walls, leading to a bloodied altar. In front of the altar, there was a hooded figure hunched over a walking stick. The figure turned its head as Val appeared, glaring at him with four eyes that emitted a pale green glow. Under the figures robes, a tentacle appeared. The tail wrapped around a journal with a quill in it. Turning towards Val, the figure opened the book and prepped the quill by dabbing it into a fresh corpse that lay on the altar.

What'll it be, master?" The figure hissed. There were no discernible features about the person, just the eyes. The voice seemed to emanate from the room itself. Instead of hands, there were more tentacles- the person seemed to be made of them.
Val simply said he had a message for 'Him', and the figure obliged. Setting the journal down, he left the room. A few seconds later he came back with a person- a female elf. Val seemed to recognize her, but dismissed it.
"Fresh-caught, from the Azurian capital. Lovely lady owned a clothing shop, now her soul will open a channel for your message."
The woman fought the tentacled figure, but she was not strong enough, and the tentacles slammed her down on the altar. more tentacles appeared holding various knives, and began cutting into her flesh. The room reverberated with the chanting of some dark spell, and suddenly the woman lit up with a brilliant white light, and a ear-piercing high-pitched sound came from her. Neither the figure nor Val were affected in any way, but once the sound died down, the space around the Altar warped. It formed a vortex, and in the vortex Val could see another realm.

"What is it, Kaeldrumus?" A voice blasted from the other realm.
"It is I, your humble servant. I bring news of your quarries status."
"Proceed."
"As you have predicted, her condition is deteriorating. Every day I sense her protection whittling away. Every day your dark presence permeates the air. With your permission, I will advance to the next stage at the next opportunity."
"This is indeed good news. Valziahzahl, you have once again proved your unparalleled loyalty to our cause. The restraint you have shown could not be matched by any other demon in my legion. When you strike- kill the other slowly and painfully. Milk as much terror from them as you would like. I will be watching for your signal.
Val was not able to reply, as the vortex closed. Keldrumus offered another soul to open the portal again, but Val looked at the body of the mutilated elf on the altar,
and said "Only as a snack."
Kaeldrumus snickered as he left to retrieve another person. He returned shortly with a male dwarf- Val's favorite. Val thrust his clawed hand into the Dwarf's chest, sapping the terror and pain from the man. The dwarf screamed out in pain, but that only made the snack more delectable for Val, who promptly finished his meal and returned to his body without another word.
Brenneth opened his eyes as he heard footsteps approaching from behind.
"Heeey there love." He smiled at Bristie, who sat down next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder and looked into his eyes with a smile of her own.

"You seem cheerful today."
"What can I say? Meditation- it does good things for your body. You should try it sometime!"
"Haha, maybe not. Could never sit still for that long."
Bristie wrapped her arms around Brenneth and gave him a kiss, and together they watched the sun rise over the mountains.

Much further away, Heradahn had picked up Bristie's trail. He was standing on a hill overlooking a modest town with a large house on the other side. He descended into the town and began to ask the locals if they had seen her. Many simply shook their heads and walked away, but a man, and elf actually, recognized her. He told Heradahn how she had fought him and his group of guildmates as they were tracking down a criminal, and how she had used him to throw open a door. The elf had managed to slip away, but he had no money or food, and was stuck in this town until he could get back on his feet.
"So she was here, with some other people. Bristie... what have you gotten yourself into?"
Heradahn was walking to an inn he had seen as he was asking about, when he happened to walk under an archway, when suddenly his senses were overwhelmed by a malignant smell. He stopped, and looked about, but nothing seemed out of place. Under his breath, he cast a spell that enabled him to see through magic barriers- and to his disgust he discovered a rotting corpse. Heradahn knelt down next to it and examined the wounds, realizing that the man had essentially been drained of his life. Heradahn did not know of any mortal being that could do such a thing, the only beings capable of causing this were demons.
"Bristie... what have you gotten yourself into?" He said again. Now he had a magic trail to follow, and there was no one better at tracking demons than Heradahn.
"Brenneth, keep her safe for me!"
Tucker789

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shogun Hidora on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 pm

65/2/1337 13:30

Balthazar rolled out of the way as the sand worm charged at him. As it passed by him, he slashed his sword at it's mouth, and the creature, carried onward by its own momentum, was sliced cleanly in two. Hearing another burst from the ground behind him, he turned and charged at it. Sensing him coming, the creature swung its tail, sending him flying back, before tunneling back under the ground. Balthazar leaped back to his feet, looking around to see if he could find where the worm had gone.
"Be careful," he called out to the others. "That thing is still out there."
Suddenly, the worm burst up underneath Zero, swallowing him whole.
"No!" Isabella called out in despair, falling to the ground. The worm towered over her, reaching forward to swallow her too. Suddenly, the worm shuddered, before exploding, covering her in slime.
"Well, that was disgusting," Zero said, standing where the worm had been, covered in slime.
"You're alive!" Isabella called out, running over and hugging him.
"Sorry to interrupt your moment," Balthazar said, walking towards them, "but there could be more of them out there. Best to be ready."
"I'm not seeing any signs of any more of them," Bristie said, landing on the ground before them. "There is a town ahead, however."
"Perfect. We can restock our supplies there."
"And hopefully take a bath," Zero said, laughing.

As they approached the town, they could see a large crowd gathered around the entrance.
"What's going on here?" Isabella asked.
"Some kind of markets by the look of it," Balthazar replied. "Most likely travelling traders, or something like that."
"I wonder if they have any soap?" Zero asked, smirking.
The group walked towards the crowd, and began searching the various stalls.
At one such stall, Bristie found an interesting necklace. It had a silver chain, with a large, round stone that seemed to change colour depending on which way you looked at it.
"Brenneth," Bristie called out. "Look at this!"
"What is it?" he replied, walking over to her.
"It's so pretty! If only I could have it."
"I'll buy it for you," Brenneth replied, reaching into his pocket for coins.
"Thank you so much!" Brisite said, hugging him. "I'll have to show Isa!"
She walked through the crowd, eventually finding Isabella, along with Zero and Balthazar.
"Look at this necklace!" she said excitedly, showing it to Isabella.
"It's beautiful," she replied. "Wait a minute. It looks like the one I gave to the princess."
"Where would the merchant have gotten it from though?" Zero asked, moving over to look at it.
"Guess we'll have to find out," Balthazar said, taking the necklace from Bristie. "Can you show me where you bought this?"
"Just over there," Bristie replied, pointing in the direction of the stall. "He had a heap of different jewellery. This one just seemed to stand out."
Balthazar walked towards the stall, followed by the others.
"Excuse me," he said, holding out the necklace towards the merchant. "Where exactly did you get this from?"
"Let's see," the merchant replied, looking closely at the necklace. "Why do you need to know anyway?"
"It's important," Zero replied. "Please."
"Very well then," the merchant replied. "This particular item was sold to me here, earlier this morning."
"Any idea who it was? What did they look like?"
"I couldn't really see much of their face. They were wearing a hood. I did see their eyes though. Red they were. Quite an unusual colour for a human to have. At least I think they were human. Could have been an elf. Either way, they were odd."
"Any idea where we could find this person?"
"Can't help you there. Sorry."
"Shame. Thanks for the help anyway."
"Wait a minute," the merchant said, looking at something a short way off. "I think that could be him over there." He pointed towards a hooded figure at a stall across from them, holding a clay pot. Looking up, the figure noticed the group looking at them, and dropped the pot, running away from them.
"Hey!" Balthazar called out, chasing after him, followed closely by the others. "Get back here!"
The figure darted into an alley between two houses, and the group turned the corner to follow him. They heard a shout from the rooftop above, and another hooded figure leaped down from above, Holding out a longsword. He landed in the middle of the group, knocking them off their feet, before leaping at Balthazar, who quickly brought his sword up to block his blow.
"Go!" Balthazar called out, pushing back the swordsman. "I'll take care of him!"

As the others got to their feet, another hooded figure flew past just above their heads, followed by a group of imps.
"Great," Zero said. "This guy again."
They ran down the alley, and came to another corner. Turning the corner, they found a woman with blonde hair blocking their path, who threw a ball of lightning at Zero, knocking him back.
"You want to get to my lord?" she asked, conjuring another ball of lightning in her hands. "You'll have to get through me first."
"Fine by me," Zero replied, throwing a fireball at her. The fire and lightning collided, destroying each other in mid air.
"Keep going!" Zero called out to Bristie. "I'll handle her."
"Very well then," Bristie replied, before transforming into a raven and taking off after the hooded figures.

Just outside the town, the hooded figure, seeing Bhohb approaching, began chanting, before throwing down a few arrowheads onto the ground behind him, which turned into archers. Taking aim, they began to fire at Bhohb, who blocked the arrows with a shield of shadow. "Take care of them," Bhohb called back to the imps. "This one is mine."
The imps flew down, and drew daggers, making short work of the archers, who vanished once they had been killed.
"Excellent," Bhohb said to himself, looking back over his shoulder at them. He then turned back towards the hooded figure, and was just in time to see the back of a large hand in front of him, which collided with Bhohb, sending him crashing down to the sands below.

The swordsman swung at Balthazar again, who blocked the sword with one of his, before swinging the other towards him. The swordsman shifted his sword, blocking Balthazar's, before kicking him, sending him back. He then leaped at Balthazar, who brought up both swords to block, before forcing them outwards, pushing the other swordsman back. They then both swung their swords, both meeting in the middle with a great clash.

Bhohb slowly got to his feet, turning to face the troll running at him. He conjured up a fireball in his hand, preparing to throw it, but the troll grabbed his legs, swinging him over, slamming him hard into the ground. The troll then pulled him up again, hitting him on the ground over and over, before throwing him a short distance. The troll then leaped at Bhohb, fists upraised, who quickly rolled over and summoned a shadow shield, blocking the troll's fists. The troll then brought up his fists again, slamming them into the shield again. The shield blocked them again, but Bhohb could feel it, and himself, weakening. Hopefully the troll would give up soon, but it was unlikely.

Zero threw another fireball at the woman, who blocked it with a bolt of lightning, before firing another one at Zero, who deflected it with his own lightning bolt.
"Enough!" called out a figure from the rooftop, who sent a boulder crashing down between them. "We don't appreciate you foreigners causing trouble here! Now, enough of that!"
Brenneth picked up a rock from the ground, and threw it at the mage. "Hey!" he called out. "Over here!"
The mage sent up a boulder from the ground beneath him, sending him flying over the rooftops to the desert behind him. The mage then leaped down to the sand beneath, summoning rocks to encase Brenneth. "Now, be a good boy and stay there!" he yelled at Brenneth, walking over to him. "You fool!" Brenneth replied, a black claw reaching out from the rocks, grabbing the mage by the neck. "You really should have stayed with the others," he said, rising up to his feet. "Now it's just us here, and I can have my way with you."
"What is this?!" the mage screamed. "Impossible!"
"For you mortals perhaps," Valziahzahl replied, draining the life from the mage. "Pathetic." Once he had drained the mage's life force, he threw the shriveled corpse to the sand behind him, which quickly rose to cover it. Seeing that his hand had returned to its human form, Brenneth turned and walked back towards the town.

The troll kept hitting the shield, over and over. Bhohb saw a crack start forming in the shield, which grew wider after each successive hit. "So this is what it feels like..." he thought to himself. "Shame I didn't get to that library." Suddenly, the troll stepped back, trying to reach something on its back. It turned, and Bhohb could see a blue panther on it's back, clawing at it. The troll eventually took hold of its legs, throwing it off, but it simply turned into a raven in mid air, darting back towards the troll.
Bristie pecked it in the eye, and it stumbled back, howling in pain. Seeing his chance, Bhohb rose slowly to his feet, hindered by his broken ribs. He waved his hands, and tendrils of sand rose up from the ground, wrapping themselves around the troll, pulling it down into the sand below. The troll began thrashing around, trying to free itself, but this only managed to slow its descent. Suddenly, a great sand worm burst out from underneath the troll, biting it in half, before sinking back under the sand. The half of the body that remained twitched, and then lay still, before disappearing, leaving only a claw behind.
Bristie flew down, turning back into her elvish form as she landed.
"I suppose I should thank you," Bhohb said as she approached, holding out his hand. As Bristie reached out to shake it, he pulled it back, laughing. "But that's not really my style."
"Oh shush you!" Bristie replied, rolling her eyes. "Now, do you want healing or not?"

The two swords clashed again, and the other swordsman kicked Balthazar again, sending him back. He them leaped at him, but Balthazar rolled out of the way, before bringing around his sword, slicing the swordsman's head off. As it rolled to the ground, the cloth covering his face fell off, and Balthazar saw a familiar face. His father. "No," Balthazar said, stunned. "That's impossible!" He fell to the ground, letting his swords fall by his side. "How?" Looking back at his father's body, he saw it disappear, leaving a ring in its place. Balthazar moved over towards it, and picked it up, looking closely at it. His father's wedding ring. But how did the masked figure get it? Unless...
Balthazar picked up his swords, and began to run in the direction the hooded figure had gone. He would have his vengeance at last.

The hooded figure ran towards the cave entrance, looking over his shoulder. Seeing only a raven circling above, he began to enter, but the ground beneath him suddenly began to shift away from the cave, sweeping him off his feet. He rolled over, and saw a cloaked figure floating towards him. He rose to his feet, and began trying to summon another familiar, but the hooded figure fired a fireball at him, knocking him over. He then felt tendrils rising up from the sand, securing him firmly in place. The hooded figure then landed next to him, followed shortly by a raven, which then changed shape into an elf.
"Where is she?" Bhohb asked, as he tightened the bonds.
"Who?" the hooded figure replied. "I have no idea who you're talking about."
"Don't play games with me," Bhohb said, further tightening the bonds. "The princess. Where is she?"
"Leave him alone!" called out a voice from the cave. A glowing star came forth from the cave, knocking Bhohb off his feet, which released the hooded figure from the sand. A girl ran forward from out of the cave, standing between Bhohb and the hooded figure. "Princess," Bhohb said, bowing. "My apologies."
"Lord Bartleby!" she replied, running over and hugging him. "I'm sorry for that."
"That's fine," Bhohb replied. "So, who is he anyway?"
The hooded figure rose to his feet, brushing off the sand from his cloak, before lowering his hood. "I am Vincent Dragonbane, Prince of the Dark Empire."
"Dark Empire? You're a long way from home."
"It's a long story."
"Speaking of long stories, how did you manage find us?"
"With a little help from a few friends of mine of course."
"Like him?" the princess asked, pointing at the approaching black cloaked figure.

Balthazar walked towards the prince, drawing his sword.
"Hey! What are you doing?" the princess asked, moving towards him.
Balthazar simply pushed her aside, knocking her to the ground, and reached for the prince, grabbing him by the neck and holding his sword to his throat. "You may have escaped me last time, but there's nowhere to run now. Any last words?"
"Last time? I've never seen you before in my life."
"Don't play games with me! You killed my parents, and now I'm going to avenge them!" At this, he raised his sword, and began to swing it at the prince's neck.
"No!" the princess cried out, taking hold of Balthazar's arm, pulling his sword away from the prince.
"Get away!" he yelled at her, pushing her back. "I'm ending this now!"
"Ending what? I've never met you or your parents."
"Really? How else would you have gotten my father's ring?"
"What ring?"
"This one," Balthazar replied, pulling the ring from his pocket and showing the prince.
"That ring? My uncle gave it to me after my parents died."
"Your uncle?"
"Yes. High Regent Luther of the Dark Empire."
"Did he say where he got it then?" Balthazar asked, releasing the prince.
"No. Just said I could use it to summon a powerful warrior to protect myself, so that I wouldn't die like my parents had."
"But then that must mean that..."
"That what?"
"That your uncle was the one who killed my parents."
"But why?"
"No idea. I'll be sure to ask him that before I kill him."
"You're going to kill him?"
"Yes. And you're going to help me do it."
"And why would I want to do that?"
"Because he's killed dozens of innocent people. People like my family. So, he must be brought to justice."
"If he had, why have I never heard of it before?"
"You mean you've never heard of the Reaper?"
"The Reaper? But then that means..."
"What?"
"That he killed my parents too."
"And tried to kill us."
"Well, this is interesting and all," Bhohb said, taking hold of the princess, "but I'm supposed to deliver her to her father, so I think I'll get going now."
"We can't," the princess replied, pulling away from him. "Not yet anyway."
"But he's been worried sick about you. Plus, I'd like to get into the library as soon as possible."
"Why not just take us with you then?"
"I don't think the king would react kindly to a couple of Imperials showing up at his palace. Sorry."
"Well, I'm not leaving without him!"
"Fine. I'll sort something out."
"What about them then?" the prince asked, gesturing to Zero, Brenneth, Isabella and the mage as they approached.
"I suppose I could fit you all in my bag," Bhohb replied, a sly grin on his face. "Which reminds me, I should probably check on how that other mage is doing..."
Bhohb waved his hand, and Lilith appeared before them, a sour look on her face. "Well, it's about time you let me out of there!" she yelled at Bhohb. "I was considering whether or not to set fire to it."
"How rude," Bhohb replied, a look of sadness on his face. "I thought you Pandorans were supposed to be civilised."
"Looks like we found the princess then," Brenneth said, as the others arrived. "Well, what do we do now?"

65/2/1337 17:00
Shogun Hidora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamoose on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

55/2/1337 15:53

After hearing about the fact that his master was alive and well, Zack was once again filled with the hope, that was slowly dwindling, that he could meet his master once again. This caused Zack to show a bit of his happiness on his face and for a moment released his hand, but quickly came back to his senses and once again pulled the knife even closer to Xander’s neck.
“Tell me more” demanded Zack.

“I would love to, but I’m not the one who’s gonna tell you anything, instead you’re gonna have to meet my boss. He’s the one that knows a hell of a lot more than I do” said Xander with a slight smirk.
“Tsk, and where exactly is this boss of ours.”
“Well, you won’t exactly be able to find it even if I tell you where it is, I’d have to lead you there.”
“So, start pointing then.” said Zack condescendingly.
“Now, now, calm down. This location supposed to be a secret and two men walking around like this would cause a bit of suspicion wouldn’t it.”
Zack doesn’t move a muscle and instead keeps staring down Xander.
“Even if you let me go I’m not gonna try to escape you know. My job was to kill you, and if I failed at that I was supposed to bring you to my boss anyway. Plus I’m sure you’d be able to catch me regardless if I try to run away or not.”
Zack reluctantly releases his grip on Xander and puts his knife back into place.
“Well, lead the way, What are you waiting for?”
After dusting himself off and adjusting his clothes, Xander starts walking in a direction towards the east side of the town. Eventually Xander takes a left into  a dark alleyway and enter a place with a sign post called the Foxy Boxes. Zack, is met with an overwhelming smell of cigarettes, alcohol, and some other substance. While Zack takes a moment to adjust to the smell, Xander quickly walks over to what seems like a guard for this place and whispers in his ears what Zack assumes to be some kind of secret passcode, though Zack doesn’t manage to hear it. Xander gestures for Zack to come with him and so he does. The Guard takes them both to a door at the end of a hallway and takes out a keychain to open the door which opens up to a staircase. After entering the room with a staircase the guard locks the room and goes back to his post. Zack hesitates for a bit and stares at the now locked door. Xander notices Zack and exclaims “Don’t worry about the door, the guard is just doing his job of maintaining security”. Still a bit hesitant Zack decides to keep walking up the stairs. They reach the second floor which seems to be a big hallway with many rooms on the side and a room at the end with a much more fancy door with intricate engravings at the end.
Xander point to the fancy door and says
“And that’s our destination”
While passing by each of the doors in the hallway Zack begins to hear strange noises that make him more and more uncomfortable, even embarrassed. They finally reach the end of the hallway and Zack lets out a sigh of relief. Xander knocks on the door and once again says some kind of passcode which Zack once again fails to understand. A voice from inside tell him to enter and so he opens the door. Once again Zack is greeted with an even more nauseating smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol. The figure behind the desk was surrounded by two women that seemed to be in a dazed state and there were 2 guards at the side of the doors patiently waiting and observing.

“So you actually managed to fail yet another mission have you Xander. You’re getting quite lazy as of late” said the figure behind the desk with a gruff voice that you’d expect from an avid smoker.
“While I do agree that last time was my bad, this time was different. You even gave me an option where if I were to lose I’m supposed to bring him here, which means you were expecting me to fail from the beginning.”
“At any rate, I’m glad to see that bastard’s little puppy has grown to the point that he can take care of one of my little dog’s. So what is it exactly that you want little puppy?”
“I want to know where my master is.” Zack replies.
“Ah, as expected the cute little puppy wants his master back”
Zack begins to grow agitated but tries to keep his cool.
“Well, if that’s the only thing you want then sure, we can do that. You’ll meet us at a certain spot tonight at 2 am, and then my men will take you to your precious master.”
“Wait, why can’t you lead me there now?” Zack asks with a concerned look on his face.
“Oh, come on, don’t act like you haven’t been part of this dark part of society, you know we have to keep this all hush hush around here. So are you gonna go through with the deal or are you gonna miss your only chance at meeting your precious master?”
Zack grits his teeth and reluctantly agrees to the man’s proposal.
“Good, then Xander’s gonna pick you up just before the meet up time and then you’ll get to finally meet your precious master. Now go away, I have important business to get back to.”
And so Zack gets led out of the brothel and gets taken to a random tavern to wait the nightly hours of 2 am. While waiting Zack ponders whether that was the best choice or whether he could’ve done something differently. He didn’t like the fact that he had been backed into a corner during that entire exchange. But this was the only way that he could even have a chance of meeting his master, so no matter the means he just wanted the outcome to be finally meeting his master.
At around 15 to 2, Xander came knocking at the window of his room in the tavern. Zack quickly got up out of his half asleep state. Xander began to lead him from rooftop to rooftop and eventually they jumped down to the ground and came upon a bit of an opening between all the buildings. Zack could feel that people had been following him, but he couldn’t care less. This was his one and only chance, and he didn’t intend to give it up just cause of some unexpected pests.  From shadows of the buildings appeared 2 men, wearing strange masks, almost looking like gas masks. From the look in their eyes they almost seemed like they were smiling and they suddenly threw what seemed to be a bomb on the floor that exploded into what seemed like smoke. Speculating from the fact that those people were wearing gas masks, Zack assumed that this smoke had been poisonous and he tried to put his hand over his mouth and nose and tried to hold his breath. But he was immediately attacked by the people that had been tracking him all along. Grabbing his arms and his legs so that he couldn’t resist and at the end once he could no longer move Xander stood in front of him also wearing a gas mask and before punching him in the stomach said

“Sorry, bud this is just how these things go. You know you shouldn’t have trusted us.”

56/2/1337 02:04
Seamoose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top